Welcome Delegates!

Hello Delegates!

My name is Ashwin Srikanth and I’m absolutely ecstatic to be a vice chair for the International Court of Justice at BMUN 66. I’m originally from San Jose and am a freshman at UC Berkeley majoring in Molecular and Cellular Biology and Public Health. Though my academic interests are pretty unrelated to the bulk of MUN, growing up in Finland, Brazil, and China got me interested in the program. I’ve been a part of MUN programs through middle school and high school and am looking forward to being a part of BMUN this year. Outside of MUN, I sing bass in an acapella group on campus and love TV, movies, reading, and playing tennis among other things.


I particularly love being a part of the ICJ because it provides an entirely new perspective on contentious world issues that we don’t really experience in a regular MUN committee. The ICJ puts us in touch with the not only the stances of countries, but the motivations behind some of history's most famous political maneuverings. I’m beyond excited to share the ICJ experience with you all this spring.

Regards,
Ashwin


Comments

Popular Posts